Become a part of VALPRO. Have fun while delivering value to customers.
Procurement analyst for the consultinghouse VALPRO.
Who we are
VALPRO is a small procurement consultancy with a strong ambition to grow. Based on solid experience from the industrial manufacturing industry, we are a dedicated team of procurement professionals who enjoy making a difference for our customers. We help our clients transform their procurement setup, and offer support within supplier management and negotiations, sourcing optimization, capability building and strategic management advising.
We are founded on a strong set of values. We believe that excellent support and value to our customers can only be achieved with balanced employees. For that reason, we pursue a diverse and openminded workspace with room for flexibility and creativity, and where we encourage everyone to speak their mind. We are a small team, and we expect all members to chip in to ensure we have a fun and inspiring workday.
How you succeed
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join our team. As a central part of our back-office function, you will work in close collaboration with our consultants on dedicated client projects.
In the role of Procurement Analyst you take the lead in analysis related to initial project scope definition. A key success factor is to be able to analyze large amounts of data and convert it into relevant conclusions that pinpoint challenges and improvement areas in the customers’ setup.
Your analysis and conclusions will directly impact the approach to our clients, for which reason a strong quality mindset is a prerequisite to succeed.
A key aspect of the job is to independently manage and coordinate Request For Quotation (RFQ) processes towards external suppliers as defined by our consultants. Your responsibility will be to independently:
- Prepare RFQ packages (Non-Disclosure Agreements, technical specifications, RFQ bid sheets)
- Ensure on time execution of RFQs by handling all communication with external suppliers and escalating to our consultants in case of project risks (e.g. delays, wrong quotes)
- Perform best of benchmark analysis of all incoming quotes (Total Cost of Ownership price comparison)
Once the RFQ process is completed, you have an important role in preparing fact packs for supplier negotiations, which are crucial for delivering impact to our clients.
What you bring to the job
- A commercial profile or engineering background at a bachelor’s level
- 2+ years’ experience from a procurement or supply chain position in a manufacturing industry environment
- A strong analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Advanced experience with managing large data sets (Excel or database)
- Insight to basic technical drawings or the ambition to learn
- Experience with efficiently transforming analysis conclusions into descriptive charts and clear statements in a Power Point format
- A structured and data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Experience in communicating with external stakeholders (customers, suppliers)
- A team player who thrives in a small organization where the distance from idea to action is short
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to Dorthe Christensen
📞+45 3011 1663
Silkeborg or Copenhagen