Join VALPRO. Have fun while delivering value to clients.
Procuremtn consultant for the consultinghouse VALPRO Consulting.
Who we are
VALPRO is a small procurement consultancy with a strong ambition to grow. Based on solid experience from the industrial manufacturing industry, we are a dedicated team of procurement professionals who enjoy making a difference for our customers. We help our clients transform their procurement setup, and offer support within supplier management and negotiations, sourcing optimization, capability building and strategic management advising. What sets us apart from typical consultancies is that we take pride in executing impact together with our clients to realize lasting changes.
We are founded on a strong set of values. We believe that excellent support and value to our customers can only be achieved with balanced employees. For that reason, we pursue a diverse and openminded workspace with room for flexibility and creativity, and where we encourage everyone to speak their mind. We are a small team, and we expect all members to chip in to ensure we have a fun and inspiring workday.
How you succeed
We are looking for a procurement profile to take on the role of Consultant. You will be responsible for your designated client portfolio, and we expect you to drive and handle project planning and deliverables. You are self-driven and push for exceeding targets and you take pride in executing on time.
A key success factor is professional stakeholder management and with that to continuously identify opportunities for further developing client relations.
The job is a combination of “executing”, e.g.:
- category analysis
- supplier negotiations
- organizational mappings
and “developing” through training of clients’ procurement team in a professional sourcing process, e.g.
- spend analysis
- RFQ process
- value-based negotiations
For that reason, you need to know your way around the procurement world and have experience with networking on multiple levels in an organization.
An important element of the job is to support your colleagues’ projects, just like you will have colleagues supporting your client accounts. We expect you enjoy interacting with colleagues, share ideas, and build on each other’s experience to constantly develop our business.
What you bring to the job
- A commercial profile or engineering background at a bachelor’s or master’s level
- 3+ years’ experience as a procurement professional from a manufacturing industry environment
- Experience in tactical and strategic procurement activities
- Negotiation skills that prove a solid track record
- A structured and analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A team player who thrives in a small organization where the distance from idea to action is short
- Proven experience in stakeholder management across organizational levels and functions
- Excel and PowerPoint skills at intermediate level with experience in applying results in efficient stakeholder communication
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to Dorthe Christensen
📞+45 3011 1663
Silkeborg or Copenhagen