Student assistant for the consultinghouse VALPRO Consulting
Join VALPRO as a student assistant! We are looking for a dedicated team player with strong analytical skills to support our data analysts and consultants in exciting client projects.
Who we are
VALPRO is a small procurement consultancy with a strong ambition to grow. Based on solid experience from the industrial manufacturing industry, we are a dedicated team of procurement professionals who enjoy making a difference for our customers. We help our clients transform their procurement setup, and offer support within supplier management and negotiations, sourcing optimization, capability building and strategic management advising.
We are founded on a strong set of values. We believe that excellent support and value to our customers can only be achieved with balanced employees. For that reason, we pursue a diverse and openminded workspace with room for flexibility and creativity, and where we encourage everyone to speak their mind. We are a small team, and we expect all members to chip in to ensure we have a fun and inspiring workday.
How you succeed
We are looking for a Student Assistant to join our team. As a part of our back-office function, you will work in close collaboration with our data analysts and consultants on different client projects.
In the role of Student Assistant you support analysis related to initial project scope definition. A key success factor is to be able to work with large amounts of data and convert the findings into relevant data-based conclusions.
Your analysis and conclusions will impact the approach to our clients, for which reason a strong quality mindset is a prerequisite to succeed.
A key aspect of the job is to support Request For Quotation (RFQ) processes towards external suppliers as defined by our consultants. Your responsibility will be to:
- Prepare RFQ packages (Non-Disclosure Agreements, technical specifications, RFQ bid sheets)
- Support on time execution of RFQs by handling all communication with external suppliers and escalating to our consultants in case of project risks (e.g. delays, wrong quotes)
- Best of benchmark analysis of all incoming quotes (Total Cost of Ownership price comparison)
Once the RFQ process is completed, you have an important role in preparing fact packs for supplier negotiations, which are crucial for delivering impact to our clients.
What you bring to the job
- You are currently a student within Business, Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering
- A strong analytical mindset with attention to detail
- A team player who thrives in a small organization where the distance from idea to action is short
- Excel skills at intermediate level (create and analyze pivot tables, look-ups, using functions, charts etc.)
- Power Point skills at intermediate level and experience in creating professional and appealing presentations with clear statements
- Experience with managing large data sets (Excel or database) is an advantage
- Insight to basic technical drawings or the ambition to learn
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to Dorthe Christensen
📞+45 3011 1663
Part-time position, according to agreement.